OVERVIEW: Dynamic Web Ranking is a good quality reporting product. The price is a bit high compared to the functionality delivered in some all-in-one suites such as WebCEO or SEO Toolkit but the free 30 day trial provides an opportunity to determine its value. Three stars.
“A good quality reporting product with all the features you would expect. A nice feature is the keyword loader which will analyse your site to extract the keywords ready to run a report
The price is a bit high compared to the functionality delivered in some all-in-one suites such as WebCEO or SEO Toolkit.”
Dynamic Web Ranking provides a means to judge the success of your Search Engine Marketing.
Dynamic Web Ranking fully automates the process checking ranking positions, and provides practical guidance and tips to improve your pages so they’ll rank better with the search engines.
• Graphical ranking reports for tracking the ranking over time.
• Overview report for all keywords and search engines.
• Support Google Web API to search on Google.
• Custom search for localized Search Engines for language and country.
• Filters for displaying data in reports.
• Tabular ranking reports for a quick preview of your rank.
• Send the generated ranking reports to multiple email addresses.
• Keyword Builder with KEI indicator to determine keyword importancy
• Graphical ranking Score reports to tracking the ranking by project, engine and URL
• Comprehensive ranking reports provide details ranking data in different view
Manufacturer: Apex Pacific
Trial: Free 30 Day Trial Download
Price: Free 30 Day Trial | Standard: $149.95 | Professional : $259.95