IBP 10 is one of those Search Engine Optimization (SEO) software platforms that are used worldwide by a big crowd of SEO industry folks.
IBP 10 software is a suite of professional web promotion tools. This promotional tool has won multiple awards for its performance. When used properly this SEO package achieves its user Top 10 rankings on the major search engines: Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others. Bringing more visitors to a site results in increased revenue for the site owner. There are other SEO tools available, but IBP 10 has been shown to triumph over its competitors. It aids the user in all aspects of search engine optimization and site promotion.
Internet Business Promoter 10 helps the user in three main ways:
1. Optimize–Links and web pages are optimized for top 10 rankings on Yahoo, Google, Bing, and other major search engines.
2. Promote–The user will achieve the goal of getting their website listed on all the major special interest sites, search engines, and directories.
3. Track–The user will be able to track the results of their internet marketing efforts and search engine optimization efforts.
When Internet Business Promoter 10 is put into action, search engines are monitored constantly in order to keep track of the latest changes. This keeps the tool always current and up-to-date. This aspect of the software tool provides accurate results when submitting to search engines or when verifying search engine rankings. No one can give a guarantee that a certain website will receive a Top 10 ranking on Google. However, Internet Business Promoter claims a 98% rate of success, and comes with a full money-back guarantee.
Here are some more details on how Internet Business Promoter 10 works:
1. The user chooses the search engine and keyword–The software user tells IBP which keyword they would like to get a top 10 ranking and chooses the search engine on which they would like to have a top 10 position. This can be Yahoo, Bing, Google, or many others. Variations such as Google. co.uk are also allowed.
2. Internet Business Promoter analyzes the user’s web page–IBP’s Top 10 Optimizer then analyzes the relevant positioning elements on the user’s web page, including any links to the website, and calculates a rank score based on the information. The higher that ranking score is, then the more likely it is that the site will receive a listing on Google’s first results page.
3. Internet Business Promoter provides detailed instructions for the needed changes–If the client’s website does not receive a score of 100%, IBP gives instructions for improving the web page and the links to it. The advice is given in easily understood terms. It is also tailored to the user’s site, the keyword, and the chosen search engine.
4. The user makes the changes–In this final step, the software user makes the given changes suggested. When there are no further suggestions, IBP’s Top 10 Optimizer will rate the site at 100%.
We’ve been written bout IBP 9 and other previous versions and our reviewers still think that IPB 10 is one of the best linkbuilding products in the market. If you are interested in testing IBP 10, just click here.