If you are seriously considering developing an online presence, you will soon realize that there is more to being successful than just creating a website or blog and hoping everyone will find your site. To be successful on the today, you need to initiate a serious marketing plan, which includes keyword research, link building, incorporating social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and others into the mix, and creating informative content for your site.
So Where Do You Begin?
There are several tools available to help you in this process. The one that is a stand out, is Raven Internet Marketing Tools. It offers a complete package to help you be successful on the web.
Keyword Research and Keyword Management
As you are no doubt aware, your online success starts with keyword research. Raven can help you research and manage your keyword phrases.
Raven allows you to:
• Collect competitive information on keyword phrases to help you magnify your campaign.
• Uncover additional keywords you can use in your campaign with tools like Wordtracker, Google Adwords Tool and SEMRush.
• Start tracking your rankings as they relate to your keyword phrases.
Managing your keywords is a simple task with Raven. It allows you to organize and monitor your keyword phrases by:
• Tagging to manage your keywords as they increase in number.
• Working with others on your marketing plan.
• Tracking your search engine rankings.
Building relevant inbound links to your site is very important also. Raven can assist by:
• Helping you find link building opportunities using SEOMoz and MajesticSEO.
• Allowing you to monitor your links for any change in status.
• Helping you manage your website contacts.
• Helping you manage the status of your links.
Raven also offers you the ability to create reports on your link building efforts.
Want to Know What Your Competitors Are Doing on the Web?
An important part of any successful internet marketing strategy, is being aware of who your competitors are and what their strategies are. Wouldn’t it be helpful to know if they are targeting new keyword phrases? And, how is their site performing in comparison to yours?
Raven can help by:
• Tracking keyword rankings of your competitors.
• Monitoring your competitors links, page rank and website changes.
• Comparing your site with theirs and offering an in-depth report on both.
• Keeping track of unique competitors by campaign.
Monitoring and Analyzing the Technical Side of Your Site
Most of us rely on our web designer to know the best structure to use when designing sites. However, it is very important to understand how design can affect performance.
Raven allows you to:
• Analyze any website or design to determine if it is optimized correctly.
• Test your site in other browsers, to determine if your content can be read by search engines.
• Make any necessary changes to your website’s HTML.
Social Media Is Important to Your Marketing Efforts
Tracking your social media accounts can be cumbersome and very time consuming. But it is a critical aspect of maintaining your online presence.
Raven tools can help you by:
• Monitoring the growth of your account’s, such as Twitter and Facebook.
• Monitoring social media sites for mentions of specific keywords or a particular website.• Allowing you to log into multiple social sites easily.
Manage and Track Events
Raven will assist you by:
• Tracking how your event affects your rankings and traffic.
• Recording all events relating to your marketing strategy.
• Easily publishing PDF reports of your events and their success.
The other neat feature that Raven Internet Marketing Tools offers is white labeling. White labeling allows you to totally customize the tool set by changing its color, adding your unique logo and even setting up a unique domain. You can create your own marketing agency, and offer services to other business needing assistance.